This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for SG7 by design ltd. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by us. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information collection, use, and sharing.
We are the sole owners of the information collected from you. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us in store, via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to deliver/ship an order or contact you about an item you have requested.
Your access to and control over your information.
You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0113 281 9777 to:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Request the deletion of any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
• Opt out from being contacted by us at any time.
We take precautions to protect your information. We will hold your details on our secure server in Germany for as long as we believe necessary to enable us to offer the appropriate levels of customer service. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our cookies help us:
• Make our website work as you’d expect
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass data to advertising networks
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Our own cookies
• Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video.
Cookie classification: same-origin session.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies: So you can easily Like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use: Google Analytics
Turning Cookies Off
How to enable and disable cookies using your browser
• Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar
• Select Settings
• Click ‘Show advanced settings’
• In the “Privacy” section, click the ‘Content settings’ button
• To enable cookies in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Allow local data to be set’, this will enable both first-party and third-party cookies. To allow only first-party cookies pick ‘Block all third-party cookies without exception’
• To disable cookies, in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Block sites from setting any data’
• Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google: HERE
Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10, 11
• Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet Options’
• In the options window navigate to the ‘Privacy’ tab
• To enable cookies: Set the slider to ‘Medium’ or below
• To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
• Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft: HERE
• Click on ‘Tools’ at the browser menu and select ‘Options’
• Select the Privacy panel
• To enable cookies: Check ‘Accept cookies for sites’
• To disable cookies: Uncheck ‘Accept cookies for sites’
• Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Firefox. For more information, refer to the following page from Mozilla: HERE
• Click on ‘Setting’ at the browser menu and select ‘Settings’
• Select ‘Quick Preferences’
• To enable cookies: check “Enable Cookies”
• To disable cookies: uncheck “Enable Cookies”
• Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to the following page from Opera Software: HERE
Safari on OSX
• Click on ‘Safari’ at the menu bar and select the ‘Preferences’ option
• Click on ‘Security’
• To enable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Only from site you navigate to’
• To disable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’
• Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple: HERE
All other browsers please look for a “help” function in the browser or contact the browser provider.
Further general information about the New EU cookie law HERE
For further information about Google Analytics please see HERE
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit HERE